Attorney Chris Casey has more than two decades of experience working with owners, investors and managers with the singular goal of protecting clients’ investments, reputations and in some cases, careers.
Recognizing the potential for a lot of “legal speak” with these types of topics, Chris Casey prides himself on ensuring the presentations are not only informative but fun, interactive and engaging. We are happy to attend a location/event of your choosing.
Chris Casey has been a speaker on behalf of several organizations, including the Community Association Institute, Institute of Real Estate Management, Rental Housing Association, and the Real Estate Investors Association of Washington. Call him today at 206-829-5996 or email his office.
CLE Seminar Topics
- Protecting Your Clients’ Investments: Limited Liability Company v. S Corporation v. C Corporation: Which one is right for you?
- Defending Against the “Slip & Fall” and Other Tenant Claims
- The Annual Building Envelope Inspection: Is It Necessary? (Yes…and No!)
- Reserve Studies: What Are They & Why Are They Necessary?
- Anatomy of a Construction Defect Lawsuit
- Using Unlicensed Employees of Brokers in Property Management – Can I?
- Tenant Referral Fees – The Ins & Outs
- Property Manager/Tenant/Facility Manager Contracts – When & What Should They Include?
- Avoiding Management and Manager Liability from A to Z
- Distress Property Conveyance Act RCW 61.34